Knowing that we have so many accounts with different passwords it is no wonder that sometimes we struggle to remember them all. But what if you forget your iPhone iCloud password? What to do then? Well thanks to some amazing methods you should not worry any longer because now you can easily remove your iCloud password. To begin with, you should try sending a recovery email to your Apple account.
Or if that does not work you can try answering your security question or try the two-step verification method instead. And if none of these methods work, then perhaps the time for a new iCloud account has come. Anyway, let’s take a look at the recovery methods first:
Use Recovery email to restore iCloud account
- First of all open your Safari Browser and in the search bar enter ‘iforgot.apple.com’
- From ‘Enter your Apple ID’ and ‘Forgot Apple ID’ choose the first option.
- After you have entered the ID , from “Password Reset Options” choose “Reset by Mail”
- You will be sent an email. Open the email and follow the provided instructions to reset the password of your iCloud account
You can also iCloud Bypass password lock by answering one of the security questions just answer one of the secret question that is connected to your account.
Follow these instructions:
- Launch Safari on your device and in the search bar type ‘iforgot.apple.com’
- You will once again have the options ‘Enter your Apple ID’ and ‘Forgot Apple ID’. Choose the first one.
- Once you enter the Apple ID, press on Next
- If you cannot access your email, then go with the option ‘Answer Security Questions’.
- First, verify your birth date
- Once you answer all the question press “Next”
- Add your new password
Reset iCloud password with Two-Step verification
Follow these instructions to revive your iCloud password
- Start Safari on your iPhone and in the search bar type “iforgot.apple.come”
- You will be shown “Forgot Apple ID” and “Enter your Apple ID” options. Choose the latter one.
- After you have entered your Apple ID, press Next
- Now type the recovery key which was given to you and press next. The key will be given to your by Apple to serve for verification of your device
- Now verify your identity with a trustworthy Apple device and press Next
- Type the verification code and press Next one more time
- Set your new password
- Now you will be notified by apple that you have changed your password
If the methods above do not work, then you have to create a new iCloud account
- Open Settings and go to iCloudà get a free Apple ID. Provide your birth date info and press Next
- Now select “Create a new iCloud account” and press Next
- Press on the details on the page if you have a new iCloud email and then press Next again
- Press on “Create”
- If you are using your current email then check and verify that it is yours.
- Set your new Apple ID and the new iCloud password. Make sure that you enter a mixed words-numbers password for better protection against hackers.